Friday, January 28, 2011

Thanks, Amy!

It's so great to have friends that are talented.  It inspires me and at times makes me want to smack them.  But, I don't want to smack Amy.  She asked Reid and me to be her models as she's getting her photography business started, and we gladly obliged.  She's a rockstar.  Amy and I have been friends since elementary school.  We would rollerblade in her cul-de-sac, play roller hockey before it was cool, and always finish our homework before any outside activity (yeah, we were totally cool back then).  Check out her awesome work.  I love you, Amy



Check out those sparks flyin'....  I would put more pictures up but I don't have enough storage.  I'll have to work on that.  Oh - and I apparently only own one sweater.  I'll have to work on that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment